The Official Festival Headquarters Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
($115.00/night single through quad, plus taxes and fees)
The IJA headquarters hotel is located in the same building as the gym, workshop spaces and Renegade venue, and is an easy 5-minute walk to the Paramount Theatre. Numerous restaurants, bars, shops and city parks are within a quick walk of the hotel.
See the About the Festival page for links to all there is to see and do in and around Cedar Rapids.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex is a modern, high-rise hotel that is attached to the The Alliant Energy Powerhouse arena. You can take the elevator from your room in the hotel and walk right into the gym through the hotel lobby, without ever leaving air-conditioned comfort! The DoubleTree Hotel is the right choice for jugglers who want the best combination of convenience and comfort for the week!
Check out all of these great reasons to choose the DoubleTree Hotel for the most carefree week of festival fun in Cedar Rapids:
- 267 modern, clean, quiet, comfortable rooms, all of them just a quick elevator ride away from the gym, workshops and Renegade
- On-site dining at 350 First, the hotel’s rooftop restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. The adjacent lounge is open 4:30pm-late for cocktails and bar food with spectacular views of the city and riverfront.
- Indoor pool and full fitness center.
- In-room dining available 6:30am – 9pm.
- Hilton HHonors Digital Key — use your smartphone to automatically unlock your guest room door, and check in and check out without stopping at the reception desk on your arrival and departure day! Use the Hilton HHonors app to customize your stay, choose your room from a digital floor plan, and much more! Get the free app from the Google Play store or the App Store.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the property for all jugglers reserving with the special IJA rate.
- Free airport shuttle for all registered guests to and from Eastern Iowa Airport (CID). There is no hotel phone bank at the airport, so call the hotel directly at 1-319-731-4444 to request a shuttle pickup.
See hotel information for a summary of the features for the DoubleTree Hotel.
And to make your festival week as affordable as possible, IJA has negotiated an amazing rate of just $115.00/night single through quad, plus 12% state and local tax and $2.00/room/night city tourism fee ($130.80/night total).
SPECIAL NOTE: You will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT equal to one night’s room and tax with your reservation.
If your plans change and you can’t make it to the festival, you can swap your reservation to another juggler using the IJA’s Room Swap page on Facebook, where you can find another juggler who needs your room.
This policy has been put into effect to reduce the number of reservation cancellations and unsold rooms during our festival, which has the effect of preventing jugglers from being able to get a reservation at IJA rates during the fest when reservations were made and cancelled, and then left unavailable to other jugglers to reserve.
- Call the hotel directly at 1-319-731-4444 between 5am-6pm Central Time Monday-Friday, or use this special booking link to book online. (If you have any problems with the online booking, please call the hotel directly to make your reservation).
- Tell the reservationist you are booking at the IJA group rate, or enter group code IJA when reserving online.
- Use your credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- Book BEFORE June 21, 2022 to obtain the IJA rate.
- Availability is limited, so book soon!